Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day, Mom

From whining and dirty diapers, to crying and moving out, my mom has been there for me through it all. She has never given up on me even when most other's probably would've. Even though we don't always see eye to eye (okay, more often than not), and even though we tend (I tend) to argue over things, she loves me. I am so thankful that God blessed me with a mother who is just as stubborn as I am. Any other mother probably wouldn't have been able to put up with me.
Happy Mother's Day, Mom. I love you and thank you for all you have done and will do for me. I wish I was there to give you a hug and tell you thank you. I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you for loving me no matter how many mistakes I make. Thank you for seeing the beauty behind the imperfections. Love you!!




Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's on your mind!