Tuesday, April 12, 2011

100 Miles a Minute

Oh how I love the way my mind gets the best of me. I should really be sleeping right now. About 20 minutes ago, my mind was like jello but my body was full of energy. Unfortunately the roles have reversed within those 20 minutes and now my body desperately wishes my mind would invest in a chill pill.
I just feel like I need to take a step back from everything and do something relaxing, but one full time job (which is more like two since the job entails outsmarting a 2 year old and managing to remain sane while her 8 month old brother is demanding your attention) and two part time jobs don't really allow for relaxation. By the time I get home on the days from nannying I am ready to sit and zone but my brain is constantly reminding me of all the things I have yet to do. Occasionally, I allow myself to veg for a bit while watching a movie, but typically that movie is simply on for background noise while I do other things.
There are some things that I need to just figure out. Things that deal with school and work which inevitably involves money are on the forefront of my mind, on top of some other things. My mind is going 100 miles a minute and there isn't a single red light or stop sign for miles ahead (even a yellow light would be nice).
I am so thankful that tomorrow is Wednesday... one day closer to the weekend which means one day closer to the end of the month which hopefully means one day closer to me figuring things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's on your mind!