Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be Still...Let Go

Have you ever been told to just be still and allow yourself to hear what God was saying to you? I have been told that many times. I have always attempted to do so. I would pray or try to read some passages in the bible to calm myself and help me focus on God. I never thought about it meaning "let go." I have heard of the statement "Let go and let God" but have never put the two concepts together. I heard today that to be still is to let go of your concerns and things that are holding you back to fully following God.
I like that way of doing things a lot more than just being still or letting go. I think when you merge the two, the outcome is much more likely to be a positive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's on your mind!