Friday, August 12, 2011

I love freezing moments and making them memories. But, what I don't like is how those frozen moments can pile up in boring albums or sit in a closet enclosed in a box, or kept in a file on your computer. I love the idea of scrapbooking and can get creative to a certain extent, but my attention span (that of a 2 year old's at times) and my patience level really doesn't make it easy to sit down and piece together pages that accurately portray what I have in mind. I also don't like to spend money on things such as software programs or other people to do the creative mess for me.
I do, however, love free things. (My friend and I have a joke...if there's no price on it it must be free!). So, when I found out that A Moment Cherished was giving away digital scrapbooking software, I got excited. I have close to 700 pictures from my trip to Africa that I would truly love to scrapbook, but between me being a nanny, working a part time job, and the other issues mentioned (patience & attention span), I have a pretty good feeling those pictures will be sitting in a file on my computer without explanations or cute little accents to make them more inspiring (than they already are).
I am linking up to her, one because I would love to win the prize, but two because she is a great writer with amazing insights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's on your mind!