Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day of Celebrating

There are moments of success in everyone's life. Those close to the people celebrating these successes join in the excitement. For me, at this stage of my life, I am celebrating with a couple of cute little people.
Let me just say, it is so very exciting when a little one goes potty on the Big Girl Potty for the first time (after the first time). You might be confused by that statement...but, consistency is the thing to celebrate here! Today, Miss Magee went on the potty twice...in the same day! Hallelujah! Now, I know that this isn't exactly the end all to diapers, but the fact that she actually went and knew that she went is a major break through in the potty training world. She was so excited that she went that she almost forgot about the "Eh-n-Ehs" (M&Ms)...key word being almost.
Not only did I get to celebrate in her potty experience(s), I was able to celebrate with Little Man when he waved good bye to Gramma...twice!! Again, I say Hallelujah!
From yesterday when my sanity was practically lost in a pile of toys to today full of celebrating, I can definitely say my life is by no means the same every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's on your mind!