Saturday, December 11, 2010

Holiday Sweet Tooth

I have a soft spot for cookies. Okay, I have a soft spot for anything sweet. I don't just have one sweet tooth that attacks occasionally. I have a whole mouth that always craves something sweet...especially semi-sweet chocolate chips. Mmmm! I love all the smells that I associate with Christmas, most of them being aromas of baked goods.
I am planning on making a bunch of stuff this week to give away to my coworkers, neighbors, and whoever else I see. Here's a list of items I think I am going to make....
Mint Blossoms (like peanut butter blossoms-with the hershey kiss, but minus the peanut butter)
Lemon Bars
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Cut Outs
World Peace Cookies with mint chocolate chips
Cherry Kris Kringles
Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
Peppermint Pinwheels
Butter Cookies (easy but so tasty)
Molasses Cookies

Those are just a few ideas... I will probably make a few of them and a few others from years past.
I can't wait!!
Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's on your mind!