Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Can You Say....Obsessive?!

I have often declared myself OCD and ADD. When it comes to having things cleaned and organized, I have a certain way that I want it and need it done in. I think I got my obsessive cleanliness from my mom. She was always cleaning the house and even though she takes care of kids all day, the house is always neat and tidy. I remember her always sweeping or mopping at night. She also always had a tendency to rearrange furniture. Practically every month she would rearrange the living room and the den. 
I have lived in my apartment for 5 months now, and I have reorganized my closet twice, linens twice, living room 3 times and am currently rearranging furniture in my bedroom. When I was back home, I would have my mom help me because I am bad at envisioning what things would look like before it's finished. Now that I live on my own, it's all trial and error. I have moved my bed and dresser around and have yet to figure out how I like it. So, my bed is currently in very middle of my room and my dresser is in front of my closet. I am currently experiencing a mental block as to where I should put things. 
I am enjoying moving everything around though, but I'm pretty sure that my fellow apartment dwellers don't exactly share that same enjoyment. 
Oh well... off to experiment again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what's on your mind!